- This notice provides information about risks associated with the INNODEX service.
- Each INNODEX service has its own risks.
- This notice provides a general description of the risks when using the INNODEX service.
- This notice does not describe all risks or how those risks relate to your personal circumstances.
- It is important that you fully understand the risks involved before deciding to use the INNODEX service.
No Personal Advice
- INNODEX will never provide personal advice regarding products or services.
- INNODEX from time to time provides factual information, information about trading procedures and information about potential risks.
- However, you make all decisions and judgments about using our products or services.
- No information provided to you by INNODEX will be used for investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other kind of advice.
- You are solely responsible for determining whether an investment, investment strategy or related transaction is right for you based on your personal investment goals, financial situation and risk tolerance.
- INNODEX is not your broker, intermediary, agent or advisor.
- INNODEX has no fiduciary relationship and no obligations with respect to any transactions, other decisions or activities conducted by you using the INNODEX Services.
- INNODEX does not monitor whether your use of INNODEX services is consistent with your financial goals.
- We do not evaluate or monitor your financial resources for the activities of using our services.
- It is up to you to assess your risk appetite for the products and services you use.
No Tax, Regulatory or Legal Advice
- As taxation on digital assets is uncertain and varies from country to country, you are responsible for determining what taxes are levied and how they apply when you transact through the INNODEX service
- It is your responsibility to report and pay any taxes you may incur when transacting on the INNODEX service, and you acknowledge that INNODEX does not provide any legal or tax advice with respect to such transactions.
No Tax, Regulatory or Legal Advice
- Digital asset trading is subject to high market risk and price volatility.
- The price change of the asset you wish to trade is very important, and the price change of the asset can occur quickly without warning.
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value and return of your investment may go down or go up, and you may not get your investment back.
Digital assets have limited liquidity, making it difficult or impossible to sell or close positions when desired. This can happen at any time, including sharp price fluctuations.
Fees & Charges
- Fees and charges are set forth here in, and INNODEX may update these fees and charges from time to time at its discretion.
- Therefore, you should familiarize yourself with all fees and charges that apply to you in advance, which may affect your profits from INNODEX services.
- INNODEX does not guarantee that service will always be available or that there will be no unplanned service interruptions or network delays.
- This may make it impossible for you to buy, sell, store, transfer, transmit or receive digital assets when you wish.
- Therefore, we are not responsible for any losses caused by not being able to trade when you want.
- It is impossible for INNODEX to eliminate all security risks.
- You are responsible for keeping your personal wallet and account associated with your INNODEX Account secure, and you are responsible for all transactions under your INNODEX Account, whether authorized or not.
- Transactions in digital assets are irreversible, and losses resulting from fraudulent or unauthorized transactions are not recoverable.
Risks related to Digital Assets
Given the nature of digital assets and underlying technologies, there are several inherent risks, including but not limited to:
- Defects, hacks, abuses, errors, protocol errors, or unforeseen circumstances arising in connection with digital assets or the technological or economic systems upon which they depend;
- Transactions in digital assets are irreversible. As a result, losses resulting from fraudulent or accidental transactions are not recoverable.
- Technology development leading to obsolescence of digital assets;
- Delays in which transactions are not settled on the scheduled date.
- Attacks on protocols or technologies on which digital assets depend, including but not limited to:
- Distributed Denial of Service
- Sybil attack
- Social Engineering
- Double Spending
- Multi-mining, consensus-based or other mining attacks
Digital Asset markets are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Rapid price changes may occur at any time, including outside of normal business hours.
When you communicate with us via electronic communication, you should be aware that electronic communications can fail, can be delayed, may not be secure and/or may not reach the intended destination.
Currency exchange fluctuations will impact your gains and losses.
Changes in laws and regulations may materially affect the value of Digital Assets. This risk is unpredictable and may vary from market to market.